flink-user mailing list archives

From Marcela Charfuelan <charfuelanol...@tu-berlin.de>
Subject Iterations problem in command line
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 15:52:58 GMT
Hello,

I implemented an algorithm that includes iterations (EM algorithm) and I
am getting different results when running in eclipse (Luna Release
(4.4.0)) and when running in the command line using Flink run; the
program does not crash is just that after the first iteration the
results are different (wrong in the command line).

The solution I am getting in eclipse, for each iteration, is the same
that I would get if running the algorithm in octave for example, so I am
sure the solution is correct.

I have tried using java plus the command-line arguments of eclipse on
the command line and that also works ok (local in ubuntu).

Has anybody experienced something similar? Any idea why this could
happen? how can I fix this?

Regards,
Marcela.