flink-user mailing list archives

From Slim Baltagi <sbalt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 1.0.0 (RC1)
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:04:09 GMT
Dear Flink community

It is great news that the vote for the first release candidate (RC1) of Apache Flink 1.0.0
is starting today February 25th, 2016!
As a community, we need to double our efforts and make sure that Flink 1.0.0 is GA before
these 2 upcoming major events:
 Strata + Hadoop World in San Jose on March 28-31, 2016
 Hadoop Summit Europe in Dublin on April 13-14, 2016
This is one aspect of the ‘market dynamics’ that we need to take into account as a community.

Good luck!

Slim Baltagi

1.0.0 for their specific use cases. Please report issues (and successful tests!) on dev@flink.apache.org.