flink-user mailing list archives

From HungChang <unicorn.bana...@gmail.com>
Subject The way to itearte instances in AllWindowFunction in current Master branch
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:16:56 GMT
Hi,

I would like to iterate all the instances in windows (count the events in
the windows and show the time range of windows).

in 0.10.2 there is AllWindowFunction that can be used to iterate tuples.
public interface AllWindowFunction<IN, OUT, W extends Window> extends
Function, Serializable {
    void apply(W var1, Iterable<IN> var2, Collector<OUT> var3) throws
Exception;
}

In the current master branch AllWindowFunction now it's not able to iterate.
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-streaming-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/api/functions/windowing/ReduceIterableAllWindowFunction.java

Can I ask what would be current the way to iterate the instances in windows?
I saw there are ReduceAllWindowFunction and ReduceIterableAllWindowFunction
but they are @internal.

Best,

Hung