flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Left join with unbalanced dataset
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 13:40:57 GMT

> On 02 Feb 2016, at 14:31, LINZ, Arnaud <ALINZ@bouyguestelecom.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunalety, it still fails, but with a different error (see below).
> Note that I did not rebuild & reinstall flink, I just used a 0.10-SNAPSHOT compiled
jar submitted as a batch job using the "0.10.0" flink installation.

This means that the task at task manager bt1shli2/172.21.125.27:49771 failed during the production
of the intermediate data. It’s independent of the memory problem.

Could you please check the logs of that task manager? Sorry for the inconvenience! I hope
that we can resolve this shortly.

– Ufuk