flink-user mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Machine Learning on Apache Fink
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 13:20:39 GMT
Hi Ashutosh,

Flink has a Machine Learning library, Flink-ML. You can find more
information and examples the documentation [1].
The code is currently in the flink-staging repository. There is also
material on Slideshare that you might find interesting [2, 3, 4].

I hope this helps!
-Vasia.

[1]: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/libs/ml/
[2]: