flink-user mailing list archives

From Pieter Hameete <phame...@gmail.com>
Subject Task Manager metrics per job on Flink 0.9.1
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:16:15 GMT
Hi people!

A lot of metrics are gathered for each TaskManager every few seconds. The
web UI shows nice graphs for some of these metrics too.

I would like to make graphs of the memory and cpu usage, and the time spent
on garbage collection for each job. Because of this I am wondering if the
metrics are also stored somewhere, or if there is an option to enable
storing the metrics per job.

In the configuration documentation I could not find such an option. Is this
possible in version 0.9.1 of Flink? If not: is it possible in Flink 0.10.1
or is it possible to request or develop such a feature?

Thank you for your help and kind regards,

Pieter