flink-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven artifacts scala 2.11 bug?
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:30:57 GMT
Hi David,

can you post your SBT build file as well?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM, David Kim <david.kim@braintreepayments.com>
wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I saw the recent change to flink 1.0-SNAPSHOT on explicitly adding the
> scala version to the suffix.
>
> I have a sbt project that fails. I don't believe it's a misconfiguration
> error on my end because I do see in the logs that it tries to resolve
> everything with _2.11.
>
> Could this possibly be a bug on the flink build pipeline for these new
> names?
>
> Here's the error with the resolve logs
>
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-scala_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-scala_2.11-1.0-20160127.155017-227.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-scala_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-scala_2.11.jar (4733ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-clients_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-clients_2.11-1.0-20160127.154808-232.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-clients_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-clients_2.11.jar
> (3677ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-streaming-scala_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-streaming-scala_2.11-1.0-20160127.155621-189.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-streaming-scala_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-streaming-scala_2.11.jar
> (3832ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-connector-kafka-0.8_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-connector-kafka-0.8_2.11-1.0-20160127.155721-25.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-connector-kafka-0.8_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-connector-kafka-0.8_2.11.jar
> (3422ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-core/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-core-1.0-20160127.154317-233.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-core;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-core.jar (3624ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-core/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-core-1.0-20160127.154317-233-tests.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-core;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-core.jar(test-jar) (2376ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-java/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-java-1.0-20160127.154408-233.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-java;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-java.jar (3164ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-optimizer_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-optimizer_2.11-1.0-20160127.154739-232.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-optimizer_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-optimizer_2.11.jar
> (4014ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-annotations/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-annotations-1.0-20160127.153952-64.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-annotations;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-annotations.jar
> (1511ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-shaded-hadoop2/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-shaded-hadoop2-1.0-20160127.154029-239.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-shaded-hadoop2;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-shaded-hadoop2.jar
> (7671ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://jcenter.bintray.com/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.5/servlet-api-2.5.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ] javax.servlet#servlet-api;2.5!servlet-api.jar (433ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-runtime_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-runtime_2.11-1.0-20160127.154708-232.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-runtime_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-runtime_2.11.jar
> (4392ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://jcenter.bintray.com/io/netty/netty-all/4.0.27.Final/netty-all-4.0.27.Final.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ] io.netty#netty-all;4.0.27.Final!netty-all.jar
> (6098ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-streaming-java_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-streaming-java_2.11-1.0-20160127.155106-226.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-streaming-java_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-streaming-java_2.11.jar
> (3794ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-connector-kafka-base_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-connector-kafka-base_2.11-1.0-20160127.155702-25.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-connector-kafka-base_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-connector-kafka-base_2.11.jar
> (3608ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-shaded-curator-recipes/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-shaded-curator-recipes-1.0-20160127.154128-236.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-shaded-curator-recipes;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-shaded-curator-recipes.jar
> (3803ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-test-utils_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-test-utils_2.11-1.0-20160127.154842-230.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-test-utils_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-test-utils_2.11.jar
> (2831ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-streaming-contrib_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-streaming-contrib_2.11-1.0-20160127.161650-157.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-streaming-contrib_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-streaming-contrib_2.11.jar
> (2503ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-annotations_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-annotations_2.11-1.0-20160127.044754-57.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-annotations_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-annotations_2.11.jar
> (1823ms)
> [info] downloading
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flink/flink-shaded-hadoop2_2.11/1.0-SNAPSHOT/flink-shaded-hadoop2_2.11-1.0-20160127.044833-232.jar
> ...
> [info]  [SUCCESSFUL ]
> org.apache.flink#flink-shaded-hadoop2_2.11;1.0-SNAPSHOT!flink-shaded-hadoop2_2.11.jar
> (6010ms)
> [info] Done updating.
> [error] Modules were resolved with conflicting cross-version suffixes in
> {file:/home/vagrant/host-bt/mint/}planchets:
> [error]    org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop2 <none>, _2.11
> [error]    org.apache.flink:flink-core <none>, _2.11
> [error]    org.apache.flink:flink-annotations <none>, _2.11
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Conflicting cross-version suffixes in:
> org.apache.flink:flink-shaded-hadoop2, org.apache.flink:flink-core,
> org.apache.flink:flink-annotations
>         at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
>         at
> sbt.ConflictWarning$.processCrossVersioned(ConflictWarning.scala:46)
>         at sbt.ConflictWarning$.apply(ConflictWarning.scala:32)
>         at sbt.Classpaths$$anonfun$66.apply(Defaults.scala:1164)
>
> Thanks,
> David
>

Mime
View raw message