flink-user mailing list archives

From Filipe Correia <filipe.corr...@nmusic.pt>
Subject Re: Unit testing support for flink application?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:14:27 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the summary! I've tried those options and couldn't make the
2nd and 3rd work as I expected, so I've settled on using
DataStreamUtils.collect(), and it's working fine so far. I've made a
pull request with an example of this to be added to the docs:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/1487

Thanks,
Filipe