flink-user mailing list archives

From Filipe Correia <filipe.corr...@nmusic.pt>
Subject Re: Local collection data sink for the streaming API
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 18:14:06 GMT
Hi Gábor, Thanks!

I'm using Scala though. DataStreamUtils.collect() depends on
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.datastream.DataStream, rather than
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.DataStream. Any suggestion on how
to handle this, other than creating my own scala implementation of
DataStreamUtils.collect()?

Thanks,

Filipe