flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject continous time triger
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:25:12 GMT
Re-Hi,

I have another question regarding the triggering of the processing of a window. Can this be
done in some way at specific time intervals, independent of whether  an event has been received
or not, via a trigger?

The reason why I am considering a trigger rather than timeWindow(All) is that timeWindow will
end up generating multiple windows and duplicating data, while having the option from the
trigger to actually fire the processing at certain times, independent of when the events arrived)
would enable to operate with a single window.

Regards,

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended