flink-user mailing list archives

From "Madhire, Naveen" <Naveen.Madh...@capitalone.com>
Subject Flink Storm
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 17:40:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to execute few storm topologies using Flink, I have a question related to the
documentation,

Can anyone tell me which of the below code is correct,

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.10/apis/storm_compatibility.html

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/storm_compatibility.html

I want to use Flink-storm 1.0-SNAPSHOT version, I don’t see any createTopology method in
FlinkTopology class.

Ex, cluster.submitTopology("WordCount", conf, FlinkTopology.createTopology(builder));

Is the documentation incorrect for the 1.0-SNAPSHOT or may be I missing something ;)

Thanks,
Naveen

material from your computer.