flink-user mailing list archives

From Filip Łęczycki <filipleczy...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with using ZipWithIndex
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:48:51 GMT
Hi all,

I tried to use ZipWithIndex functionality, accordingly to the Scala
examples posted here:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/zip_elements_guide.html

however I am not able to call the mentioned function because it cannot be
resolved. I checked the flink code for org.apache.flink.api.scala.DataSet
and there is no such function. I am using the latest version, 0.10.1. Was
it removed or moved to different module? Is there any way to use it?

When i try to use the function from DataSetUtils java module:

data is of type DataSet[AlignmentRecord]
val indexed = DataSetUtils.zipWithIndex[AlignmentRecord](data)

I receive following error:
Type mismatch: expected: DataSet[AlignmentRecord], actual:
DataSet[AlignmentRecord]

Could you please guide me how to use this function?

Pozdrawiam,
Filip Łęczycki