flink-user mailing list archives

From "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject RE: HA Mode and standalone containers compatibility ?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 10:01:02 GMT
Yes, it does interfere, I do have additional task managers. My batch application comes in my
streaming cluster Flink’s GUI instead of creating its own container with its own GUI despite
the –m yarn-cluster option.

De : Till Rohrmann [mailto:trohrmann@apache.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 3 décembre 2015 10:36
À : user@flink.apache.org
Objet : Re: HA Mode and standalone containers compatibility ?

Hi Arnaud,

as long as you don't have HA activated for your batch jobs, HA shouldn't have an influence
on the batch execution. If it interferes, then you should see additional task manager connected
to the streaming cluster when you execute the batch job. Could you check that? Furthermore,
could you check that actually a second yarn application is started when you run the batch
jobs?

Cheers,
Till

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 9:57 AM, LINZ, Arnaud <ALINZ@bouyguestelecom.fr<mailto:ALINZ@bouyguestelecom.fr>>