flink-user mailing list archives

From "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject Way to get accumulators values *during* job execution ?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:21:28 GMT
Hello,

I use Grafana/Graphite to monitor my applications. The Flink GUI is really nice, but it disappears
after the job completes and consequently is not suitable to long-term monitoring.

For batch applications, I simply send the accumulator’s values at the end of the job to
my Graphite base.
For streaming applications, it’s more complex as the job never ends. It would be nice to
have a way of getting current accumulator values (like in the GUI)  to push it periodically
to Graphite in a monitoring thread. Is there any API to get the values during execution ?

Best regards,
Arnaud

L'intégrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur internet, la société expéditrice
ne peut être tenue responsable de son contenu ni de ses pièces jointes. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message,
merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The company that sent
this message cannot therefore be held liable for its content nor attachments. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
then please delete it and notify the sender.