flink-user mailing list archives

From "Ana M. Martinez" <...@cs.aau.dk>
Subject Problem to show logs in task managers
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 12:56:09 GMT
Hi flink community,

I am trying to show log messages using log4j.
It works fine overall except for the messages I want to show in an inner class that implements
org.apache.flink.api.common.aggregators.ConvergenceCriterion.
I am very new to this, but it seems that I’m having problems to show the messages included
in the isConverged function, as it runs in the task managers?
E.g. the log messages in the outer class (before map-reduce operations) are properly shown.

I am also interested in providing my own log4j.properties file. I am using the ./bin/flink
run -m yarn-cluster on Amazon clusters.

Thanks,
Ana