Hi Gwenhaël,

good to hear that you could resolve the problem.

When you run multiple HA flink jobs in the same cluster, then you don’t have to adjust the configuration of Flink. It should work out of the box.

However, if you run multiple HA Flink cluster, then you have to set for each cluster a distinct ZooKeeper root path via the option recovery.zookeeper.path.root in the Flink configuraiton. This is necessary because otherwise all JobManagers (the ones of the different clusters) will compete for a single leadership. Furthermore, all TaskManagers will only see the one and only leader and connect to it. The reason is that the TaskManagers will look up their leader at a ZNode below the ZooKeeper root path.

If you have other questions then don’t hesitate asking me.

Cheers,
Till