flink-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Published test artifacts for flink streaming
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 19:18:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm attempting integration tests for my streaming flows. I'd like to
produce an input stream of java objects and sink the results into a
collection for verification via JUnit asserts.
StreamExecutionEnvironment provides methods for the former, however,
how to achieve the latter is not evident based on my internet
searching. I think I've found a solution in the TestStreamEnvironment
class, ie, as used by WindowingIntegrationTest. However, this class
appears to be packaged in the flink-streaming-core test artifact,
which is not published to maven.

For reference, this is the maven dependency stanza I'm using. Please
let me know if I've got it wrong.

Thanks,
Nick

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
      <artifactId>flink-streaming-core</artifactId>
      <version>${flink.version}</version>
      <classifier>test</classifier>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>