flink-user mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject IT's with POJO's
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 17:59:11 GMT
Heya,

I'm writing my first flink streaming application and have a flow that
passes type checking and complies. I've written a simple end-to-end
test with junit, using StreamExecutionEnvironment#fromElements() to
provide a stream if valid and invalid test objects; the objects are
POJOs.

It seems I'm running into FLINK-2124. Is there a work-around I can use
with 0.9.1 release, perhaps another API through which I can pass in
the type information explicitly? Variants of #fromCollection also fail
with the same error, and I've tried registering my POJO explicitly
with StreamExecutionEnvironment#registerType, also to no effect.

Apologies to posting both on the JIRA and here; I'm new to the
community and don't know which means is most expedient for user
questions.

Thanks,
Nick