flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello World Flink 0.10
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:00:52 GMT
Hi Kamil,

The EOFTrigger is not part of Flink.
However, I've also tried implementing the Hello World from the presentation
here:
https://github.com/rmetzger/scratch/blob/flink0.10-scala2.11/src/main/scala/com/dataartisans/Job.scala

Stephan Ewen told me that there is a more elegant way of implementing this:
The trigger is actually not needed because windows trigger when they are
closed (and they are closed when the file has been read). So you can also
remove my hack of emitting a fake record at the end of the read process in
the close() method.