flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: finite subset of an infinite data stream
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:02:58 GMT
Hi Roman,

I've updated the documentation. It seems that it got out of sync. Thank you
for notifying us about this.

My colleague Aljoscha has some experimental code that is probably doing
what you are looking for: A standing window (your RT-buffer) that you can
query using a secondary stream (your user's queries).
He'll post the code soon to this email thread.

Regards,
Robert