flink-user mailing list archives

From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Accumulators/Metrics
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:55:51 GMT
Hi Nick,

I don't know if you have already come across the Rest Api. If not,
please have a look here:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internals/monitoring_rest_api.html

I know that Christian Kreutzfeldt (cc) has been working on a
monitoring service which uses Akka messages to query the JobManager on
a job's status and accumulators. I'm wondering if you two could engage
in any way.

Cheers,
Max