flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject flink connectors
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:38:11 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to use flink connectors. However, when I tried to import this

import org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.*;

I saw that they are not present in the binary distribution as downloaded from website (flink-dist-0.10.0.jar).
Is this intentionally? Is there also a binary distribution that contains these connectors?

Regards,

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Jingwen TAO, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Jingwen TAO, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended