flink-user mailing list archives

From Truong Duc Kien <duckientru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiler Exception
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:05:46 GMT
Hi Till,
I have narrowed down a minimal test case, you will need
flink-gelly-scala package to run this.

import org.apache.flink.api.common.functions.MapFunction import org.apache.flink.api.scala._
import org.apache.flink.graph._
import org.apache.flink.graph.scala.Graph
import org.apache.flink.types.NullValue import org.apache.flink.util.Collector object BulkIterationBug
{
   def main(args:Array[String]):Unit = {
     val environment = ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment val g = Graph.fromCsvReader[Long,Long,NullValue](
       pathEdges ="edge.in",
       vertexValueInitializer =new MapFunction[Long,Long] {
         override def map(t:Long):Long =t },
       fieldDelimiterEdges =" ",
       lineDelimiterEdges ="\n",
       ignoreCommentsEdges ="%",
       env = environment
     )
     val vertices = g.getVertices val edges = g.getEdges val data = vertices.iterate(1) {
       (it) => {
         it.coGroup(edges).where(0).equalTo(0) {
           (first:Iterator[Vertex[Long,Long]],
            second:Iterator[Edge[Long,NullValue]],
            collector:Collector[Vertex[Long,Long]]) => {
             if (first.hasNext) {
               collector.collect(first.next)
             }
           }
         }
       }
     }
     println(data.collect())
   }
}

The input file "edge.in" contains only 1 line

1 2

Thanks,
Kien Truong