flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding TaskManager on Cluster
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:36:39 GMT
I’ve added a section about this to the standalone cluster setup guide.

The webpage should be updated tonight by the automatic build bot.

– Ufuk

> On 24 Nov 2015, at 10:39, Welly Tambunan <if05041@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Till,
>
> I've just tried that. It's works like a charm. Thanks a lot.
>
> Is there any documentation on taskmanager.sh and other script and the parameters ? I
try to look at the docs but can't find it

> Thanks again
>

> Cheers
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Till Rohrmann <till.rohrmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Welly,
>
> you can always start a new TaskManager by simply calling taskmanager.sh start [streaming|batch],
depending whether you are running a streaming cluster or a batch cluster. You can find the
script in /bin.

> Cheers,
> Till
>

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Welly Tambunan <if05041@gmail.com> wrote:
> What i'm looking for here is the ability to add a node to the cluster (scale out) when
there's no task slot left for use.