flink-user mailing list archives

From Saleh <e106...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink execution time benchmark.
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:17:26 GMT
Hi rmetzger0,

Thanx for the response. I didn't know that I had to register before I could
receive responses for my posts.
Now I am registered. But the problem is not resolved yet. I know it might
not be intuitive to get execution time from a long running streaming job but
it is possible to get total execution time after let say I stop the program
from running. Can I programatically compute this information? Or can I
retrieve it from Flink web UI?

cheers.