flink-user mailing list archives

From rmetzger0 <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a Source using an Akka actor
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:33:02 GMT
Hi Hector,

I'm sorry that nobody replied to your message so far. I think you are not
subscribed to the user@flink.apache.org mailing list when you posted this
question. Therefore, we Flink community didn't receive your message. To
subscribe, send an email to user-subscribe@flink.apache.org.

Regarding your question: There is right now no way of receiving Akka
messages into a DataStream, so you have to implement an actor system
yourself using the "SourceFunction" interface.

I'm not aware of any Apache Camel endpoints, or any plans to implement
those. However, contributions are always welcome ;)

Regards,
Robert