flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostiantyn Kudriavtsev <kudryavtsev.konstan...@gmail.com>
Subject Processing S3 data with Apache Flink
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 01:19:26 GMT
Hi guys,

I,m trying to get work Apache Flink 0.9.1 on EMR, basically to read
data from S3. I tried the following path for data
s3://mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com/folder, but it throws me the following
exception:

java.io.IOException: Cannot establish connection to Amazon S3:
com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.AmazonS3Exception: The request signature
we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key
and signing method. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403;

I added access and secret keys, so the problem is not here. I=92m using
standard region and gave read credential to everyone.

Any ideas how can it be fixed?

Thank you in advance,
Kostia