flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Data Stream Union
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:19:08 GMT
Hi,
first of all, am I correct to assume that
new SocketSource(hostName1, port, '\n', -1)
should be
new SocketTextStreamFunction(hostName1, port1, '\n', -1)

or are you using a custom built SocketSource for this?

If I replace it by SocketTextStreamFunction and execute it the example runs and prints incoming
Strings from both input sockets.

How are you executing the example? In the IDE or on a Flink cluster?

Cheers,
Aljoscha