flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Dashboard and wrong job parallelism info
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:28:33 GMT
Hi
yes, a lot of people have complained about the missing cancel button already. :D (myself included)

The number of retained jobs can be configured in conf/flink-conf.yaml by setting the configuration
key “jobmanager.web.history” to a different number.

Cheers,
Aljoscha

> On 29 Oct 2015, at 11:24, Flavio Pompermaier <pompermaier@okkam.it> wrote:
>
> Yes, I was referring exactly to that :)
> Thanks for the clarification Aljoscha.
> Is it planned to improve the dashboard with some button to manage jobs (cancel for example
could be useful when running tests..)?
> And where do I set the number of completed jobs to show in history?
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Aljoscha Krettek <aljoscha@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> are you referring to the “Job statistics/Accumulators” tab? This tab does not display
actual information but is a placeholder page that we forgot to remove. It will be removed
before the 0.10 release, there is currently a pull request open to remove it.