flink-user mailing list archives

From flinkuser <gaa...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink Data Stream Union
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:42:29 GMT

Here is my code snippet but I find the union operator not workable.

DataStream<String> msgDataStream1 = env.addSource((new
SocketSource(hostName1,port,'\n',-1))).filter(new
MessageFilter()).setParallelism(1);
DataStream<String> msgDataStream2 = env.addSource((new
SocketSource(hostName2,port,'\n',-1))).filter(new
MessageFilter()).setParallelism(1);

DataStream<String> stockStream =
(msgDataStream1.union(msgDataStream2)).iterate();
                                                stockStream.print();

The stockStream doesn’t print the consolidated stream data. Sometimes
Stream1 is printed, sometimes none is printed.

Can you please help me out, as of what is wrong here.