flink-user mailing list archives

From Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink join with external source
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 16:40:41 GMT
Hi Jerry,
it should be possible to just use the Redis API inside a Flink operator,
for example a map or flatMap. You can use RichFunctions (
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/streaming_guide.html#rich-functions)
to setup the connection and close it after computation finishes. If you
need exactly-once behaviour you need to handle that yourself, however, in
the database.

I hope that helps but please let us know if you need more information.

Aljoscha