flink-user mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Streaming and Google Cloud Pub/Sub?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:18:22 GMT
Hey Martin,
I don't think anybody used Google Cloud Pub/Sub with Flink yet.

There are no tutorials for implementing streaming sources and sinks, but
Flink has a few connectors that you can use as a reference.
For the sources, you basically have to extend RichSourceFunction (or
RichParallelSourceFunction).
As long as the data rate is low, you can start with a non-parallel source
implementation. This makes the implementation a bit easier in the beginning.

Let us know if you need more help.

Robert