flink-user mailing list archives

From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: verbose console
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:09:45 GMT
Hi Michele,

Please supply a log4j.properties file path as a Java VM property like
so: -Dlog4j.configuration=/path/to/log4j.properties

Your IDE should have an option to adjust VM arguments.

Cheers,
Max

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Michele Bertoni
<michele1.bertoni@mail.polimi.it> wrote:
> Hi everybody, I just found that in version 0.9.1 it is possibile to disable that verbose
console, can you please explain how to do it both in IDE and local environment?
> Especially in IDE I am able to set property of log4j for my logger, but everything I
try for flink internal one does not work