flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /home/user/udfs.jar same question
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 08:27:52 GMT
Hi Deng Jie,

your Flink program needs to be packaged into a JAR file.
The Flink quickstart Maven archetypes for Java [1] and Scala [2] help to
setup a Maven project that packages your program correctly into a JAR file.

Best, Fabian

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.9/quickstart/java_api_quickstart.html
[2]