flink-user mailing list archives

From Michele Bertoni <michele1.bert...@mail.polimi.it>
Subject Re: verbose console
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:49:53 GMT
Totally, it is the first time i am using them and I thought they were the same
I will try it asap

thanks

Il giorno 02/set/2015, alle ore 16:41, Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@apache.org<mailto:trohrmann@apache.org>>
ha scritto:

Can it be that you confuse the logback configuration file with the log4j configuration file?
The log4j.properties file should look like

log4j.rootLogger=INFO, console

# Log all infos in the given file
log4j.appender.console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.console.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{HH:mm:ss,SSS} %-5p %-60c %x - %m%n

# suppress the irrelevant (wrong) warnings from the netty channel handler
log4j.logger.org.jboss.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline=ERROR, console

Cheers,
Till

​

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Michele Bertoni <michele1.bertoni@mail.polimi.it<mailto:michele1.bertoni@mail.polimi.it>>