flink-user mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with union
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 11:49:23 GMT
Release vote just started. If everything works, the release should be out
on Monday.

If you like, you can use the release candidate version and contribute to
the release testing. ;)

Add this to your POM:

<repository>
  <id>rc0</id>
  <name>Flink 0.9.1 RC0</name>
  <url>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1043</url>
</repository>

Then you can use 0.9.1 as Flink version.

If you do this, feel free to post to the dev list vote thread.

– Ufuk