flink-user mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink Streaming and flink-staging
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:32:13 GMT
Hi flink.

I've been attempting to build a flink-streaming application using the
0.10-SNAPSHOT from head.

I notice that flink-streaming is hidden under "flink-staging"....

1) What is the right way to build a flink-streaming app against head, and
what is the purpose of the flink-staging directory?

2) Is there is a more stable flink streaming api, such that
staging/flink-streaming is an experimental module?

(context = We are building the BigPetStore-Flink reference
implementation... so we'd like to do this idiomatically and I'm happy to
use the flink-staging/ work if thats the right way to move forward.)

Thanks !

--
jay vyas