flink-user mailing list archives

From "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject Best way for simple logging in jobs?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:55:48 GMT
Hi,

I am wondering if it’s possible to get my own logs inside the job functions (sources, mappers,
sinks…).  It would be nice if I could get those logs in the Yarn’s logs, but writing System.out/System.err
has no effect.

For now I’m using a “StringBuffer” accumulator but it does not work in streaming apps
before v0.10, and only show results at the end.

I’ll probably end up using a HDFS logging system but there is maybe a smarter way ?

Greetings,

Arnaud

L'intégrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur internet, la société expéditrice
ne peut être tenue responsable de son contenu ni de ses pièces jointes. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire de ce message,
merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The company that sent
this message cannot therefore be held liable for its content nor attachments. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
then please delete it and notify the sender.