flink-user mailing list archives

From Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New contributor tasks
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 05:13:20 GMT
Additionally, If you have any questions about contributing, please send a mail to dev mailing
list.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

> On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Chiwan Park <chiwanpark@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Naveen,
>
> There is a guide document [1] about contribution in homepage. Please read first before
contributing. Maybe a document of coding guidelines [2] would be helpful to you. You can find
some issues [3] to start contributing to Flink in JIRA. The issues are labeled as `starter`,
`newbie`, or `easyfix`.

> Happy contributing!
>
> Regards,
> Chiwan Park
>
> [1] http://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html
> [2] http://flink.apache.org/coding-guidelines.html
> [3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20starter%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>
>> On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Naveen Madhire <vmadhire@umail.iu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've setup Flink on my local linux machine and ran few examples as well. Also setup
the Intellij IDE for the coding environment. Can anyone please let me know if there are any
beginner tasks which I can take a look for contributing to Apache Flink codebase.