flink-user mailing list archives

From Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New contributor tasks
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 05:11:40 GMT
Hi Naveen,

There is a guide document [1] about contribution in homepage. Please read first before contributing.
Maybe a document of coding guidelines [2] would be helpful to you. You can find some issues
[3] to start contributing to Flink in JIRA. The issues are labeled as `starter`, `newbie`,
or `easyfix`.

Happy contributing!

Regards,
Chiwan Park

[1] http://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html
[2] http://flink.apache.org/coding-guidelines.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20starter%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

> On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Naveen Madhire <vmadhire@umail.iu.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've setup Flink on my local linux machine and ran few examples as well. Also setup the
Intellij IDE for the coding environment. Can anyone please let me know if there are any beginner
tasks which I can take a look for contributing to Apache Flink codebase.