flink-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Pass not serializable objects to Flink transformation functions
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:05:42 GMT
Hi to all,

in my Flink job I initialize some java object that doesn't implement
serializable to use it within some Flink function (i.e. map or flatMap). At
the moment the only way to achieve that is to keep those operators as
private classes in the main one and reference to static fields or implement
them as inner classes and reference to final parameters of the containing
function.

Is there any way to move those classes to a normal class at the moment
(e.g. forcing kryo serialization)?

Best,
Flavio