flink-user mailing list archives

From Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Submitting jobs from within Scala code
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:12:47 GMT
Hi Philipp,

could you post the complete log output. This might help to get to the
bottom of the problem.

Cheers,
Till

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Philipp Goetze <
philipp.goetze@tu-ilmenau.de> wrote:

>  Hi community,
>
> in our project we try to submit built Flink programs to the jobmanager
> from within Scala code. The test program is executed correctly when
> submitted via the wrapper script "bin/flink run ..." and also with the
> webclient. But when executed from within the Scala code nothing seems to
> happen, but the following warning is found in the log:
>
> 10:47:18,153 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor                        - Association
with remote system [akka.tcp://flink@127.0.0.1:34074] has failed, address is now gated for
[5000] ms. Reason is: [org.apache.flink.runtime.jobgraph.AbstractJobVertex]