flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuple model project
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:06:47 GMT
Hi,

at the moment, Tuples are more efficient than POJOs, because POJO fields
are accessed via Java reflection whereas Tuple fields are directly accessed.
This performance penalty could be overcome by code-generated seriliazers
and comparators but I am not aware of any work in that direction.

Best, Fabian