flink-user mailing list archives

From Michele Bertoni <michele1.bert...@mail.polimi.it>
Subject Re: Flink Scala performance
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 05:59:31 GMT
hi, actually the same happens to me on my macbook pro when not plugged to power but with battery
and twice if i am using hdfs

in my case it seems like in power saving mode jvm commands has a very high latency

i.e. a simple "hdfs dfs -ls /“ takes about 20 seconds when only on battery, so it is not
related to flink

cheers