flink-user mailing list archives

From "Chenliang (Liang, DataSight)" <chenliang...@huawei.com>
Subject 答复: In windows8 + VitualBox, how to build Flink development environment?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 01:08:51 GMT
Dear Aljoscha

Thanks for your response.
Done for IntelliJ.

Regards
Liang
发件人: Aljoscha Krettek [mailto:aljoscha@apache.org]
发送时间: 2015年7月6日 15:58
收件人: user@flink.apache.org
主题: Re: In windows8 + VitualBox, how to build Flink development environment?

Hi,
most Flink developers use IntelliJ so it is probably easier for them to help you with problems
if you use IntelliJ. Also, IntelliJ is easier to setup and works better for Flink because
of mixed Java/Scala code.

Cheers,
Aljoscha

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 at 03:39 Chenliang (Liang, DataSight) <chenliang613@huawei.com<mailto:chenliang613@huawei.com>>