flink-user mailing list archives

From "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject RE: How to cancel a Flink DataSource from the driver code?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 07:35:06 GMT
Hi Stephan,

I think that clean shutdown is a major feature to build a complex persistent service that
use Flink Streaming for a data-quality critical task, and I’ll mark my code with a // FIXME
comment  waiting for this feature to be available !

Greetings,
Arnaud

De : ewenstephan@gmail.com [mailto:ewenstephan@gmail.com] De la part de Stephan Ewen
Envoyé : mercredi 1 juillet 2015 15:58
À : user@flink.apache.org
Objet : Re: How to cancel a Flink DataSource from the driver code?

Hi Arnaud!

There is a pending issue and pull request that is adding a "cancel()" call to the command
line interface.

https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/750

It would be possible to extend that such that the driver can also cancel the program.

Greetings,
Stephan

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:33 PM, LINZ, Arnaud <ALINZ@bouyguestelecom.fr<mailto:ALINZ@bouyguestelecom.fr>>