flink-user mailing list archives

From Radu Tudoran <radu.tudo...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: output writer
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 08:24:39 GMT
Hi,

My 2 cents ... based on something similar that I have tried.
I have created an own implementation for OutputFormat where you define your own logic for
what happens in the "writerecord function". This logic would consist in making a distinction
between the ids and write each to the appropriate file

Might be that other solutions exist

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer
IT R&D Division

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudoran@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Jingwen TAO, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,