flink-user mailing list archives

From Philipp Goetze <philipp.goe...@tu-ilmenau.de>
Subject Re: Submitting jobs from within Scala code
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:23:29 GMT
Hi Till,

the problem is that this is the only output :( Or is it possible to get
a more verbose log output?

Maybe it is important to note, that both Flink and our project is built
with Scala 2.11.

Best Regards,
Philipp

On 16.07.2015 11:12, Till Rohrmann wrote:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> could you post the complete log output. This might help to get to the
> bottom of the problem.
>
> Cheers,
> Till
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Philipp Goetze
> <philipp.goetze@tu-ilmenau.de <mailto:philipp.goetze@tu-ilmenau.de>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi community,
>
>     in our project we try to submit built Flink programs to the
>     jobmanager from within Scala code. The test program is executed
>     correctly when submitted via the wrapper script "bin/flink run
>     ..." and also with the webclient. But when executed from within
>     the Scala code nothing seems to happen, but the following warning
>     is found in the log:
>
>     10:47:18,153 WARN  akka.remote.ReliableDeliverySupervisor
- Association with remote system [akka.tcp://flink@127.0.0.1:34074  <mailto:akka.tcp://flink@127.0.0.1:34074>]
has failed, address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [org.apache.flink.runtime.jobgraph.AbstractJobVertex]