Yes, you have to run these commands in the command line of the Cloudera VM.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Pa Rö <paul.roewer1990@googlemail.com> wrote:
you mean run this command on terminal/shell and not define a hue job?

It should be certainly possible to run Flink on a cloudera live VM

I think these are the commands you need to execute:

wget http://stratosphere-bin.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin-hadoop2.tgz
tar xvzf flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT-bin-hadoop2.tgz
cd flink-0.9-SNAPSHOT/
export HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/usr/lib/hadoop/etc/hadoop/
./bin/yarn-session.sh -n 1 -jm 1024 -tm 1024

If that is not working for you, please post the exact error message you are getting and I can help you to get it to run.