flink-user mailing list archives

From Pa Rö <paul.roewer1...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: flink k-means on hadoop cluster
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:18:52 GMT
hi robert,

i think the problem is the hue api,
i had the same problem with spark submit script,
but on the new hue release, they have a spark submit api.

i asked the group for the same problem with spark, no reply.

i want test my app on local cluster, before i run it on the big cluster,
for that i use cloudera live. maybe it give an other way to test flink on a
local cluster vm?